Tuesday, 4 June 2013

WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere: IndiBlogger WeChat Contest: My Entry

My Entry to the 'WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere' IndiBlogger WeChat Contest:

Contest Question:

If you could connect with 5 or more people in a WeChat group - who would they be, and why? What would you talk about? The people can be dead, alive or even fictional.


My entry:

If I could connect with five or more people in a WeChat group, they would be:

1. My maternal grandmother who is recuperating from a stroke in the US, in a nursing home, bed ridden.  She wouldn't be able to travel at all.  So, thank you for this golden opportunity to chat and connect.

2. My maternal grandfather who is no more, he passed away years ago, so he will connect from heaven.

3. My paternal grandmother who is no more, she passed away years ago, but used to share fond jewelry insights with me when I was little .  She will be connecting from heaven.

4. My paternal grandfather who is no more, he passed away years ago. Very connected to him emotionally and in principles.  He will also be connecting from heaven.

5. My parents - Mom & Dad - who are very much with me at home 

6. Of course, I will be at the heart of this group chat (~.~)

So, you think this seems a regular family get together.  NO! Read on ..

Why? Family is the only source of trust left in our chaotic times & wisdom - the readymade, distilled one - can only be 'insourced' - searched for within.  So, will gather those I trust the most - the only ones who i can unconditionally trust and receive unconditional love from.

For what? What will we talk about? We will talk about my impending wedding.   To seek their priceless blessings and to discuss a range of allied matters, from whom to marry to what to wear.  Well, when the latter topic crops up - what to wear - my Mom and I would like to be left alone with the women in a saree and jewelry boutique and bump the men off the chat - for obvious reasons - we wanna do it in peace and pristine environment without being nagged about earthly resources! 

Like it? Vote for my entry on Indivine.  Further details on where and how to vote will be provided when voting phase begins .. stay tuned ..

Hooked? Here is WeChat's Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeChatIndia?feature=chclk

Cheers.