My Entry to the 'WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere' IndiBlogger WeChat Contest:
If you could connect with 5 or more people in a WeChat group - who would they be, and why? What would you talk about? The people can be dead, alive or even fictional.
If I could connect with five or more people in a WeChat group, they would be:
1. Ben Bernanke, Economist & Current Chairman of US Fed (US Central Bank Federal Reserve)
2. Mario Draghi, President of the ECB (European Central Bank)
3. D Subbarao, Governon of India's Central Bank RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
4. Chairmen and Deputy Chairmen of India's Planning Commission, M/s Manmohan Singh & Montek Singh Ahluwalia respectively.
5. Renowned & my favorite economist Paul Krugman
6. Raghuram Rajan, Chief Economic Adviser to the Govt. of India
7. Me :)
To discuss what?
Well, this is one high powered chat. Am gonna lock them all up (virtually) in this chat until they agree: (i) are we in a prolonged recession or are we not? (ii) how can we be recovering and yet slipping back in to recession every alternate quarter? (iii) what should BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) approach to contain inflation-balance growth that has slowed down be? (iv) how does the medium term forecast look, say three years?
Like it? Please vote for my entry on Indivine. Further details on where and how to vote will be provided when voting phase begins .. stay tuned ..