My Entry to the 'WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere' IndiBlogger WeChat Contest:
If you could connect with 5 or more people in a WeChat group - who would they be, and why? What would you talk about? The people can be dead, alive or even fictional.
If I could connect with five or more people (note: people includes fictitious persons, as per the rules of the contest) in a WeChat group, they would be:
2. My 'chemistry' teacher from School :)
3. Psyche (oh oh, that's Cupid's beloved)
4. Venus (Cupid is Venus' son)
5. My family ophthalmologist & eye surgeon
6. ME :)
To discuss what?
Oh two very important agenda items for this chat (trust me, posterity is gonna be very thankful):
1. Is Cupid really blind? or is he just blind folded? We need to find that and rid him of whatever it is so Love no longer will be blind. In today's advance science era, its a pity we leave Love blind!
2. What is the formula for 'Chemistry'? I mean, isn't it ironic that we call two people to have good 'chemistry' but have no clue what the underlying formula or equation is! phew! If we can decipher and put down this formula, one, folks can stop short of reaching the reactive point and second, those who want to achieve the chemistry will know how many parts of which ingredient to use :) Yeah, remember the chemistry lab, those cute conical flasks, beakers? The noble intention is, something called 'chemistry' can't exist without a definitive formula & method!
Like it? Please vote for my entry on Indivine. Further details on where and how to vote will be provided when voting phase begins .. stay tuned ..