Monday, 22 July 2013

My Entry: Lakme Instant Styling Contest with BBeautilicious Blog

My Entry for the 'Lakme Instant Styling Contest' Phase 1 by bbeautilicious.com blog:

Phase 1 Contest Question:

How do you like to style yourself from head to toe when you are pressed for time and why looking stylish is important to you? Answer the question including details of your skin, makeup & outfit.

My Entry:

Blue and White is always a beautiful sight; so, hard pressed for time, this is pretty much an instant look I can get myself in to:


The outfit:
Stylish blue denim
Classic white top with sequinned peter pan collar & peplum finish
Blue wedges
Blue topaz gemstone stud earrings
White women's watch
A printed blue and white women's shoulder bag

The makeup:
I have a Lakme enriched (well, been a Lakme Girl since I was 12) combination skin (normal to oily).  
My 5 minute, complete natural makeup routine always is and will be:

Lakme Absolute Mousse Beige Honey (its creamy and nice & lasts almost 16 hours and is truly, natural makeup, that doesn't look 'made up')

Lakme LipLove Plum Pout Lipstick.

So, that's a stylish, natural look in hard pressed times :)

Looking stylish is important to me because it is a very important ingredient of my individuality.  Fashion is generic whereas style is highly individualistic.  Style, for me, is my Fashion DNA :) 

Note: All pictures have been sourced from publicly available images through Google.  Credits belong with each website where each image originally belongs.

Cheers :)