Sunday, 25 January 2015

My Zovi Look & Experience

I started my shopping innings this New year with Zovi.  
 
Zovi did delight the fashionista in me, on many counts.  
 
That's my Zovi look: 
 
  
 
Of course, Red was my choice for the first fashion purchase of the year.  I guess Fashionistas think alike.  Maria Sharapova wore Red to the first tennis fashion stage of the year, aka Australian Open 2015 :)
 
 
 
 
Read on to know more about the look and my experience: 
 
Firstly, I liked that Zovi.com didn’t appear yet another e-com site but rather a carefully curated selection on offer.  Makes a huge difference when one is a discerning fashionista, not just a discount seeking e-com customer. 
 
There are optimum styles on offer [neither too unwinding nor too less]. 
 
Zovi offers both website and Mobile App based shopping. 
 
The website is a riot of pleasant colors, stylized & trendy (literally, because it nicely photo chronicles fashion trends).
 
 
 
 
 
The Mobile App [I tested the Android version] is sleek and oh so full of offers: 
 






 
 
Let's take a closer look at the components of my look: 
 
 
I chose regular fit trousers for a relaxed, casual look.  I love the sheen the trousers come with.  Its not glossy, but exudes an understated & classy sheen.  Fabric is super soft & stretchable [combines cotton & spandex].  The pin tuck detail is stylish. 
 
 
 
I got the trousers for Rs.699 [yes, helps being early & making hay when the offer season shines]. 
 
Zovi provides free size exchange so if that's the first time one makes a purchase, can rest assured on that front. Being the fashionista I am, didn't need that anyways.  hmm.. being able to buy pretty much anything online or offline accurately, I guess, is one thing I have reasonably mastered in life (~.~) 
 
 
The topRed, Laser cut, Front Ruffles, Sheer, Tie-up Top: 
 
This is the star of the look.  As regular readers know, I'm a stickler for sheer [so much so, I believe that is how 'sheer romance' as a phrase must have evolved!] 
 


 
 
This is a solid red sheer top with laser cut ruffles at the front.  I particularly love the layered cap sleeves which almost gives it a flutter sleeves look and a petal feel.  
 
Has a stylish stand collar & a tie-up neck finish.  The top comes with self-colored front buttons (and a cute spare button of the same ilk).  Its a sheer top, so wear it with a same, solid colored camisole.  I got the top for Rs.799. 
 
Well, masterpieces don't last long & I can't see the top any longer (its less than a week since I laid my claim to it) available on Zovi.com. 
 
 
 
You can enquire with Zovi if they can replenish.  If else, here is a cascading ruffles red top. 
 
 
 
This one was made for my look .. neat & lovely.  The buckle provides a bonus size adjustment. 
 

 
 
I got them for Rs.399. 
 
That completes my Zovi look.  I chose to minimally accessorize the look (allowing the top be the top star) with a stretch bracelet from collection. chose a silver toned bracelet to match the silver buckle of the ballerinas & the bracelet also brings a dash of other hues to the look:
 
 
 
I like the interface on the website, particularly the product photos, the zoom feature, the size chart (pretty unique size chart for tops where we just have to specify the bust size & the chart advises the option) & the swift check-out process.  
 
I also noticed Zovi has an attractive ethnic wear range for women & couldn't resist taking along this peach dupatta with beaded tassles to the cart, even as I checked out:
 
 
 
Using coupons like the current "PAYNOW" can entail a 10% further discount. 
 
A prompt order confirmation followed, on any / all modes you choose [web, email, mobile]. 
 
 
 
Even better, I got the trousers and top (with the dupatta) in 2 days flat, in a compact corrugated box: 
 
 
 
The box is so good that I am taking its 'recycle' message seriously & am converting it to a, yes, jewel box (yes, comes with the territory of being a jewellerista & fashionista rolled into one).  
 
The ballerinas arrived in 4 days.  Followed by a nice email seeking feedback on the shopping experience.
 
Zovi offers 100% money back guarantee & 30 days free return.  That's the best possible shopping insurance online, as it were. 
 
There are multiple offers across the website & the mobile App currently, including a free shipping offer (without minimum order value) on the App.  The website offers free shipping on all orders of & over Rs.598. 
 
Highlights of my Zovi experience: 
 

- A carefully curated selection.  Much appreciate.  They also take it a further level up with the 
U Pick, We Make initiative where we can suggest & pick out the styles we want to buy, playing a la virtual fashion buyer to help Zovi put styles into production. 
 


- I quite liked the 'New Arrivals' section:
 
 

- I'm delighted by the 'Zovi Lookbook':

 
 
 
There are cool men's looks and men's section as well, guys.  Check it out: 
 
 
 
Zovi, I noticed, is also running a 'Style Diaries' initiative where you can share your snap with Zovi on twitter, hashtagging it #Zovi.  The winner(s) get(s) a chance to be the face of Zovi.
 
 
 
Hope you liked my Zovi look & my #BlogForZovi experience.  
 
Reach Zovi on: 
 
 
 
 
 
Cheers :)