Monday, 2 March 2015

My Zovi Denim Look: Denim Jacket & Denim Wedges

Denim is a key spring 2015 trend and the fashionista in me has been looking for some denim shopping.

Indigo Denim Jacket from Zovi



I fell oh-so-in love with this combination of an ever classic print, polka dot and an ever contemporary fabric, denim.

Not only does this Indigo denim fitted jacket top my Spring 2015 buy but is a sure keepsake in my wardrobe.



Complete with lapel collar & leap pocket at the front, it adds effortless luxe to casual dressing.





I love its light feel (it is light enough that i need to remind myself i'm wearing denim) & yet crisp fall.

I have paired the denim jacket with stretch white jeggings & baby pink racerback from collection.



Buy this Zovi Indigo Denim Fitted Jacket here

Zovi Denim Blue Wedges

Fashion matches, well, are made by smart fashion brands. 

I think Zovi specially made these Denim blue peep-toes especially for this Indigo denim fitted jacket.



I have a huge crush over its woven wedges & the indigo denim fabric criss-crossing for a snug fit. Even the elasticated ankle loop is a nice denim hue & luxe.



Buy Zovi Denim Wedges here

The Zovi Advantage - "You Pick, We Make"

The essence & highlight of shopping online from a caring brands as against a run-of-the mill eCom website, for me, is 'engagement'.

I think Zovi is able to line up these trends for us, especially because of their focus & commitment to 'engagement' with us fashionistas.

I'm quite impressed by their 'You Pick We Make' section.



In 'You Pick We Make', Zovi calls upon us to be virtual fashion buyers.  We choose and decide what gets put into production by Zovi. 



We can pick what we like by clicking the 'Like' button and drop what we don't like.  The best part: there are Zovi gift coupons to be won!



Isn't that superfun?  Its for real - the products receiving maximum likes come up for everyone of us to buy, online, in 30 days.  I have been following this up a bit and saw kurtas that were well liked already come up for sale online.  I think my next Zovi buy is going to be a beautiful Indian ethnic kurta top.

So, have fun, stay fashionable and let me know how you like my #BlogForZovi Denim look.

Cheers :)