Saturday, 28 March 2015

Zovi Special: Women's Indian Ethnic Look // Fashion Loot with Zovi Mobile App Shopping // Men's Casual Shirts Sneak Peek

Delighted to present this #BlogForZovi post showcasing not one but three brilliant facets:

Zovi Women's Indian Ethnic Look:

Well, exactly as predicted in my earlier post, I couldn't wait to get myself this beautiful Zovi Block Print Indian Ethnic Kurti:


I fell as much for its Rajasthani Sanganeri Block Print as for its blend of ethnic elegance.

I love the classic Indian motifs block printed on the yoke, the three-fourth sleeves and the hem.






Its A-line cut with a contrast double border & I picked it for its scalability - it can easily count as a classic, all time number and toggle between day wear & festive, depending on the coordinates we choose to play with.

I have paired the kurti with dull gold leggings, dull gold strappy flats & ethnic jewelry from my collection.

Love it? 

Get your choice from Zovi Women's Kurta / Kurti collection here.

I know .. that's tempting & tough to stop.  But, I found my own solution to that dilemma .. the key lies in finding more bang for my buck, so I can stock up more!

Don't we all want a veritable 'Khul Jaa Sim Sim' [Open Sesame] to a fatter shopping cart? 

I found it in the form of Zovi Mobile App(s). 


Zovi Mobile App Experience:

Available on Android as well iOS, its a fashion loot, with 'Steal Deals' & steep discounts - in addition to & on top of an easy user interface, seamless App experience & quick checkout.





 
 
Buoyed by that experience, I have resolved to always shop with the Zovi Mobile App hereon.  After all, its such a smart Fashionista move to get more goodies for the same kitty.
 
Gentlemen, if you are feeling left out, don't be - the loot is as available & applicable to you.
 


 
If I were you gentlemen, this will be my first stop:
 
 
 
 
 
The collection is neatly categorized as Solids, Striped, Checked & Exclusive designs.
 
I picked three of my favorites (yes, don't be surprised if I pick up all three and do a 'Boyfriend Shirt Look' blog post :)
 
 
 
Aren't they irresistible?
 
I love the play of hues in this Zovi Casual Checkered Shirt:
 
 
 
Oh, and when was the last time we saw guys wear something as stylish as this? Its the best bet to leave an imprint!
 
 

 
Love the mandarin collar in this Zovi Printed Shirt - spells casual in the pink of fashion health:

 

 
Wait .. before you rush to buy .. here's a friendly reminder .. download the Zovi Mobile App & buy on it so you can get more bang for the buck & your shopping cart more goodies.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post.  I am mighty tempted to buy those men's casual shirts, team them up with denim & do a 'Boyfriend Shirt Look' blog post ;-)
 
Cheers :)