Sunday, 26 April 2015

Holiday Look with Zovi

Its that time of the year - Summer Holidays, I mean.


Time to chill, time to unwind, time to relax.

So, I thought its just about time to blog about holidays & fashion.  Trust me, there is nothing lazy about it!

Clothing for holidays have to be comfortable and suitable.  After all, one doesn't want clothing to spoil all the fun. 

In keeping with the reigning 'florals' trend (I should call it a rage, I guess), I chose a very floral Zovi Holiday Look for myself:





Zovi Off White Floral Printed Top




This top is made of two different fabrics - georgette (yes, one of my favorite fabrics, chiffon being the other) for the front & viscose for the back!

Has lovely pastel floral print that gives it a muted, laid back look.

Love the wide peter pan neck.






Zovi Bordeaux Coated Stretch Skinny Jeggings

Cotton, Polyester & Spandex go on to make this Bordeaux coated jeggings skinny fit as well as stretchable.  Love the hue & comfort. 



I toyed between peep toes & flats to go with this ensemble & in true sweltering summer affiliation, went for breezy flats - in, well, pastel pink :)

Zovi Pink Strapped Sandals

This combines style & super comfort for those miles of holiday strolling, be it for brunch or shopping!



Well, as always, we don't want the gentlemen to feel left out, do we?

So, here is a Zovi Men's Holiday Look I put together:



In this Men's Look:

Zovi Modern Art Graphic Sublimation T-shirt

Zovi Slim Stretch Dark Blue Denim Jeans

Zovi Blue Casual Lace Up Shoes

Like it?

Hope you enjoy my #BlogForZovi Holiday Looks!  Happy Holidays, folks!

Cheers :)