Thursday, 23 July 2015

My DRESSLINK Wish List

My latest fashion wish list is from DRESSLINK


I love the latest trends, variety & value for money pricing on this website.  Take a sneak peek into my wish list:

Sequin Crop Top:

I have blogged before about my love for crop tops, most of all for their fusion value - they double up as brilliant Indian sari blouses even whilst being the better half of western wear coordinates.


This sequin crop top comes in four color variants & a fifth multi-color! I love the green, blue & the multi-color!


Ruffle Blazer:

I am a stickler for blazers; have quite a collection of blazers in various hues, prints & textures.

But, this is the most fanciful ruffle blazer I have ever seen & have this firmly in my shopping wish list:


Available in multiple color variants, I love its ruffled hem.  Can't take my eyes off it.


Bow Belt:

A wide elasticized bow belt can work wonders, especially with the currently trending maxis.

So, this belt, available yet again in half a dozen popular hues is firmly in my wish list:


Vintage Floral Print Blazer:

Blame it on my penchant for blazers, this is a second blazer entry in the wish list; the vintage floral print makes it a keepsake for the wardrobe:

I can't wait to pair it up with icy blue denim!


Stone Motif Box Clutch:

How far can bags be in a fashionista's wish list? Not very.

So, I just fell in love with this apple green hued stone textured box clutch:



I can style this with a plethora of apparel options, from a jumpsuit to ethnic Indian wear.


Celadon hued Messenger Bag:

I love bags that are 'hands off' - so sling bags & messenger bags score big with me for their across the shoulder utility value, setting my hands free for shopping, phone or munching.

This messenger bag is available in over half a dozen colors, but what impressed me most was the 'celadon' hue (celadon, for the uninitiated is a greenish-blue hue derived from ceramics):


Hope you loved my wish list picks .. stay tuned for post acquisition blog posts :-P 

How drool worthy is that?

Cheers :)